Frequently Asked Questions
Q: IF I BECOME A “TEAM SCOUT” – WHAT EXACTLY IS EXPECTED OF ME?
A: First and Foremost – We “Expect” you to have FUN! Really! We DO remind each other how Life is for Living Fully! We all work and play the same conscious way…There’s no point in taking Life TOO seriously – as none of us are getting out of it alive! : ) So we all may as well just relax & (EN ) LIGHTEN UP! & ENJOY THE RIDE! We allow each person to find their own “Comfort Zone” in all this and actually do offer more info in Short, Simple Training Conference Calls & Videos on You Tube.
Here below are some of the Guidelines we’ll be sharing and discussing when you join up – Remember it’s FREE & FUN!
EFFORTS EXPECTED OF A TEAM SCOUT INCLUDE:
* Enjoy Life Fully, Respect Nature & Our Earth, Travel often to places you Love & Share your Adventuresome Spirit by encouraging others!
* Keep your eyes open for “PAQ’s” = ” People Appropriately Qualified” to be involved with S.O.T.H. = Shared Ownership Team Homes Networks.
* This means a gentle invitation to explore – not a hard sell – but a ” Check out this Website” kind of appeal to Friends, Associates, etc.
* Slow down & relax; Don’t get overwhelmed by Life – Don’t Allow Stress to Steal your Soul… A “Stress-head” is not a good team scout example.
* Be Cool. Scouts are just a “Title” for friends & fans of our Networks who earn benefits & referral fees by sharing our services with others.
* Most Team Scouts are involved, or becoming involved, in owning a share of a Vacation Home somewhere on Earth and build toward that legacy.
* There are NO FEES, DUES, or ANY requirements to be a Team Scout.
* We expect you to read updated info & posts – we send a monthly Newsletter – it’s up to you how often you want to “Check in”, as we all have other businesses to run, so we understand how busy life can be. We’re here to be a Team, have fun, travel and enjoy life more fully.
Q: I’M NOT THE TALKY “SALES” TYPE – HOW ELSE CAN I EARN SOME $ % WITH TEAM – SCOUTING?
A: Well, no one said talking directly to people is the only way to get the word out – Lots of people enjoy posting ADS on Craig’s List etc. And Social Media is a great tool IF you are following proper appropriate etiquette – We even do SMN ( Social Media Networking) Trainings. If you’re interested we do on line coaching & training as well.Most folks are VERY Casual about their “Scouting” – We don’t want you to actively pursue people so much as to be ready to “Chime in” when topics of ‘where to go on vacation’ and how to enjoy life more fully and affordably come up. We don’t expect you to “street hawk” – just let folks know of our less expensive & sustainable ways.
Q: CAN YOU ELABORATE ON HOW THIS TEAM SCOUT STUFF CAN POSSIBLY HELP MY OTHER BUSINESS PLEASE?
A: Sure thing. Let us give you some examples from how other Team Scouts have used our services for the benefit of their own Businesses. Some have used rental weekends or even weeks as either THANK YOU GIFTS for their clients – or even as “OOPS GIFTS” – when things go wrong and some client’s had a tough experience or personal problem. By passing on their own discounted savings & not taking their commissions or referrals, they build trust, gratitude, etc. And sometimes those client referrals like our concepts and buy a share on a Team – And then you get paid nice referral fee$. And, like any leads group or Business Coaching Network – we all have diverse skill sets and contacts that multiply our usefulness and divide our sorrows and problems with helpful solutions. This is especially helpful for “Solo” proprietors. We also frequently compare notes with each other; sharing tips on how scouting can actually give us all greater range, contacts & credibility in our own Businesses.
Q: WHAT HAPPENS IF I MISTAKENLY MIS-DIRECT SOMEONE? I DON’T WANT TO GET ANYONE MAD AT ME FOR MAKING PROMISES I CAN’T KEEP, ETC
A: Good Question – Since Team Homes can change, be sold out – or go off the Market – we train scouts to NOT make ANY “Promises”. You are NOT REALTORS! : ) Or even if you are a Realtor – You’re not expected to know our Contracts, Operations Agreements, etc. So you are simply “Sparking Interest” in S.O.T.H. Concepts & BTW: Re: CYA: All Scouts are indemnified by us from any & all mis-understandings related to contacting people as noted in more detail on our Registration Form.
Q: WHAT KINDS OF PEOPLE OR PERSONALITIES MAKE THE BEST SCOUTS?
A: You don’t have to be a Sagittarius or a Virgo to do this. Team Scouts are professionals in many fields and have many different personalities too. Yet they all have in common a passionate urge to help others and to assist in the unfolding of a planetary paradigm shift to understanding and acting in good faith on our social stewardship roles – knowing how the synergy of shared ownership is a rising star among sustainable practices that bring hope & joy to today’s modern world.
Q: WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON’T LIKE IT OR AM NO GOOD AT THIS KIND OF THING?
A: We understand. This is NOT about Quotas or Sales calls; NOT TIMESHARE PRESSURE, nor is it MLM Marketing or that kind of thing. We simply ask you to keep your radar tuned to helping others learn about this growing field. If you find yourself bored or tired of it all – simply resign. But take a Vacation First. You probably need it
link: Team Homes – Associate Members by property